[Eoscstudents] Veterans Day Thank You Video

EOSC News news at eosc.edu
Tue Nov 11 15:31:42 CST 2014

 The Eastern Honors Program hosted a moving Veterans Day program this afternoon. If you were unable to attend the program, you can watch a "Thank You, Veterans" video on Eastern's YouTube channel. The video was produced by Mass Communication freshman Brandon Green.

http://youtu.be/jKD6gLvoXpo

Last year's tribute is also posted. It features veteran Alfred Collins who served in the U.S. Marine Corps and was on duty at Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7, 1941.

http://youtu.be/Tn3BPe5L_24

The Eastern family would like to extend our sincere appreciation to the brave men and women who have served and are currently serving our country.