[Eoscstudents] Scholarship opportunity

Gail Wilson gwilson at eosc.edu
Thu Nov 13 09:04:06 CST 2014

A great scholarship opportunity awaits you. The eligibility requirements for
the scholarship are as follows:

*	Student must be near completion of an associate degree, e.g. within
30 credit hours of completion

or one year of full time study

*	Student must have completed the FAFSA and be PELL eligible

.         Student must be enrolled full time during the 2015sp semester

If you meet these requirements, then fill out the attached scholarship
application from the College Access Challenge Grant Program. This one-time
scholarship has a value of $1000.00 to be applied during the 2015 spring
semester. The deadline to return these completed applications to me is no
later than 5:00 pm December 12, 2014.

Due to time constraints, I will only be able to notify the selected
recipients of this scholarship.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call and ask me.

Gail Wilson

Eastern Oklahoma State College

Scholarship/Testing and

Work Study Coordinator