[Eoscstudents] Fall 2014 Final transcripts

Dana Lewis dlewis at eosc.edu
Fri Nov 14 10:37:28 CST 2014

Dear Students:

If you are in need of official transcripts to be mailed once Fall 2014 final
grades are posted, please send your requests to me now so that we may have
those during end-of-term processing, the week of December 15-19. Also,
please indicate on your form if the transcript needs to be sent after grades
are posted. The forms can be found on Eastern's website at
<http://www.eosc.edu> www.eosc.edu by typing "transcript request form" in
the search box or looking for the word "Transcripts" printed in white font
near the bottom right of the homepage. Please include a copy of a photo id
and be sure to sign the form. At the bottom of the form you will find all of
the information you need to submit it. If you have any questions, please
call me at 918.465.1813 or send me an email at  <mailto:dlewis at eosc.edu>
dlewis at eosc.edu.

Sincerely,

Dana Lewis