[Eoscstudents] ATTENTION SSC/SSS STUDENTS!

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 13 16:34:00 CDT 2014

Tomorrow, October 14, 2014, the University of Central Oklahoma, (UCO) will
be on campus in the Student Center to meet with students.  They are
particularly eager to meet with Student Support Service (Student Success
Center) students.  The representative will be here for the meeting at 2:00
pm.  If you are an SSC/SSS program participant, it is important for you to
be at the workshop they have planned!

The Student Success Center staff will be there with a sign-in sheet for the
program.  If you attend and sign-in, we will have a small gift for you.
More importantly, you can get some very good advice about transferring to a
4-year university when the time comes.

UCO is also hosting a Student Support Services Day on their campus on the
22nd of October.  We will take you there for a great day of fun,
information, and food!  Sign up for the trip-especially if you aren't able
to come to the workshop tomorrow.

Attendance will also count toward eligibility for the Grant Aid Scholarship
that SSS gives their participants.

Sue Lovett, M.S., Director

Student Success Center

TRiO Student Support Services