[Eoscstudents] Photo Club photography project

Eastern Statesman statesman at eosc.edu
Wed Oct 22 15:35:09 CDT 2014

Hello,

The Photo Club has decided to take photos of different themes throughout the year. Our first theme is going to be "The Color Red."

If you see the color red in anything and are inspired to take a photo, please email it to this address it to us. We will be posting submitted pictures to our blog and would like for all of Eastern's family to participate.

The blog is www.eoscphotoclub.blogspot.com/(http://www.eoscphotoclub.blogspot.com/)

Please contact Kristen Turner at kturner at eosc.edu with any questions.

** ALL PHOTOS AND COMMENTS WILL BE MONITORED AND MAY OR MAY NOT BE USED AT THE MODERATORS DISCRETION. **

--

The Eastern Statesman
918.465.1714