[Eoscstudents] Extra Points

Kinya Meineke kmeineke at eosc.edu
Tue Sep 9 10:54:00 CDT 2014

Dear Students-

If you would like an opportunity for extra points in Student Support
Services/Student Success Center, for Grant Aid.  Please, attend the
Motivational Speaker, Arel Moodie, tomorrow Sept. 10 in the Johnnie Wray
Theater at 2pm.  We will have a sign in sheet that will be highlighted in
yellow.  Make sure you sign in so you can receive the points.  If you would
like further information about our program contact me or stop by.

Also, DO NOT forget about our FREE TUTORING in both Wilburton and McAlester!
Hope to see you soon!!

Kinya Meineke, M.A.g.

Counselor/Advisor

Student Support Services