[Eoscstudents] EOSC Library Jeopardy Players

Maria Martinez mmartinez at eosc.edu
Thu Sep 11 10:59:30 CDT 2014

DEAR JEOPARDY PLAYERS,

I have not forgotten about you!  The exact opposite actually.

If I do not have your schedule, please get it to me ASAP!  Make sure you
include work and practices, as we will try not to interfere with these
either.  I also need phone numbers, as I plan on texting you to make sure I
schedule your game at a time you are able to participate.

The first match will be on Tuesday at 4:00pm, I hope.  If you know that your
team cannot meet that day (I believe PASS and Theater can't), PLEASE LET  ME
KNOW!

Thanks, and looking forward to the fun,

Maria

Mrs. Maria K. Martinez