[Eoscstudents] Important date information

Kinya Meineke kmeineke at eosc.edu
Tue Sep 23 09:53:37 CDT 2014

SSS Students-

Good morning!  I hope this email finds you doing well.  It has been a quick
and fast start to this semester, and before you know it Mid-Terms will be
approaching.  Below, you will find some upcoming dates and events, Student
Support Services, will be offering.  If you are interested in attending any
of the College Visits listed below, PLEASE come by the offices and sign up.
You can only attend two college visits per semester so please pick your
favorites.  You may also notice some on campus dates as well.  Make sure you
take advantage of each opportunity that comes your way!  And, as always, we
offer a variety of services such as Tutoring, Advisement, and much more.
Come see us in Johnston Hall or me in McAlester on Monday and Wednesday's.
Have a great day!

Upcoming Dates:

Sept. 24-Dessert with the Director in McAlester (4:30-7:00 pm)

Oct. 1 ECU-Kyle (ECU Rep) will be on the Wilburton Campus

Oct. 7-ECU College Visit

Oct. 14-UCO Event on EOSC Campus in Wilburton

Oct. 22-UCO College Visit

Oct. 30-OSU College Visit

Nov. 6-Southeastern College Visit

Nov. 13- NSU College Visit