[Eoscstudents] town hall meeting tonight 6pm

Ruth Brelsford rbrelsford at eosc.edu
Wed Sep 24 12:50:11 CDT 2014

Reminder of the town hall meeting to discuss the first amendment to the
Constitution of the United States, tonight, Wed. Sept. 24 at 6 pm in the
Johnnie Wray Theatre in Pratt Hall.  Please come for lively, spirited, and
enlightening discussion of our rights and responsibilities as American
citizens!  We will show the movie IRON JAWED ANGELS afterwards.  This
powerful film tells the story of our mothers' fight to get the right to
vote.  Voter Registration forms available tonight!