[Eoscstudents] Weekend Meal Sept 27&28

shaunna lidrich slidrich at eosc.edu
Fri Sep 26 16:22:09 CDT 2014

Dear Resident Students,

Due to unforeseen circumstances the cafeteria will not be open this weekend,
September 27 & 28th .  Students will be given meal vouchers that can be used
at Roy's Deli, Eaton Hole, Choctaw Plaza.  Vouchers will be available for
pick up during dinner hours today, Friday the 26th, Students who will not be
able to pick them up then may contact Brandon Taylor, Johnston Hall
Coordinator at 918-448-5167 to arrange to get your vouchers.

Transportation will be available from 11am -1:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 6:00pm in
front of the Student Center on both Saturday and Sunday.  We apologize for
any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding in this

Thank you,

Shaunna Lidrich

Administrative Assistant

Student Services

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 W. Main

Wilburton OK 74578

Phone: 918-465-1818

Fax: 918-465-4418

Email: slidrich at eosc.edu <mailto:slidrich at eosc.edu>

"What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say."- Ralph Waldo
Emerson