[Eoscstudents] Grant Aid Deadline!

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 6 13:34:18 CDT 2015

Today is the last day to apply for the Grant Aid Scholarship.  All Student
Support Services Participants (Students accepted in the SSS program) who are
eligible to apply may come by my office in room 115 of Johnston Hall to sign
up.  If you have completed the workshops, are an active participant, and are
receiving pell from Financial Aid, you may apply.  Remember that you must
also be in your second semester with our program!

You may also give your name to Kinya in McAlester.

Sue Lovett, M.S., Director

Student Success Center

TRiO Student Support Services

Eastern Oklahoma State College