[Eoscstudents] EBSCO Maintenance Scheduled

Maria Martinez mmartinez at eosc.edu
Wed Apr 22 07:42:57 CDT 2015

<http://e.ebsco.com/c.html?ufl=6&rtr=on&s=x8pc8t,27q5g,442l,4cyb,cdd7,8sw5,7
k63>

Please be aware that on Friday, May 1, 2015, the following services will be
unavailable while EBSCO performs system updates:

*	    EBSCO A-to-Z and LinkSource
*	    EBSCO A-to-Z Administration Site
*	    EBSCONET
*	    EBSCONET ERM Essentials
*	    EBSCO Usage Consolidation
*	    Electronic Journals Service

The service window is scheduled to begin at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time
(-04:00 GMT) and you will be unable to access these services until the
update is complete and full service resumes. We anticipate resuming full
service by Saturday, May 2, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (-04:00
GMT).

All EBSCOhost databases and interfaces will be available for the duration of
the updates. Thank you for your patience. Please feel free to let me know if
you have any further questions.

Thank you for your understanding,

Maria

Mrs. Maria K. Martinez