[Eoscstudents] Theatre Auditions and Scholarships

Klocke Sarah sklocke at eosc.edu
Tue Aug 11 16:14:46 CDT 2015

Hello All,

Theatre auditions are this Thursday in Mitchell Auditorium at 7pm. We are casting for the first show of the season, discussing scholarships, and planning for travel to our state festival. All are welcome to attend. If you would like be considered for a role, please prepare a 1 minute monologue. If you don't want to audition, but are interested in participating you are still welcome to come by. (Theatre requires: Designers, Technicians, etc...not just actors.) We would love to talk to you about opportunities with EOSC. It's not too late to get involved and possibly receive scholarships.

EOSC's Theatre Season

Fall Semester
Contest Piece:
Gruesome Playground Injuries by: Rajiv Joseph
http://www.dramatists.com/cgi-bin/db/single.asp?key=4293

It's a Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play (Short Version) by: Joe Landry
https://www.playscripts.com/play/1597

Spring Semester
Children's Show/Musical
A Little Bit of Magic by: Gail Golden