[Eoscstudents] Mass Comm classes

Kristen Turner kturner at eosc.edu
Wed Aug 12 18:13:31 CDT 2015

Hello all,
I wanted to send out a reminder about some of the classes we are offering in the Mass Communication Department this fall. You have until Monday, Aug. 17 to add any classes so there is still time! You don't have to be a major to take any of these classes, so if you are a General Studies major or just need a class consider one of the following:

MCOMM 1101 - Publications Production -- MW 1:10-2 p.m. (this course is for students to work on newspaper and yearbook)
MCOMM 1113 - Intro to Mass Communication -- ONLINE
MCOMM 1203 - Graphic Arts for the Media -- MWF 12:10 - 1 p.m.
MCOMM 1213 - News Reporting -- MWF 10:10 - 11
MCOMM 1223 - Video Production I -- MWF 11:10 - Noon

Also, check out our YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzE4BBKwJD9C_0vs_bHU7bA

I hope to see some of you in class!

--
Kristen E. Turner