[Eoscstudents] Student Support Services Free Gift Basket

Kinya Meineke kmeineke at eosc.edu
Mon Aug 31 14:13:35 CDT 2015

 Student Support Services Students-

Win the attached basket filled with awesome school supplies, USB/MP3 Player, scantrons, and much more!  All you need to do is come by and see us in SSS or me in McAlester (M& W) to be entered.  We will be announcing a Back to School Bash very soon (in Wilburton) where the Basket will be drawn and College Days will be announced.  McAlester Students TOMORROW you will be given a chance to put your name in the drawing by Attending Dessert with the Dean from 4:30-7:30.  A sign in sheet will be available. But REMEMBER any contact will enter you in for the Basket.

If you are not a member of SSS and would like more information please feel free to contact me!  Have a great week!

Thanks!
 Kinya Meineke, M.A.g
Counselor/Advisor
Student Support Services