[Eoscstudents] Joint Music and Theater Productions on Sunday, December 6

Brandon Hendrix bhendrix at eosc.edu
Tue Dec 1 11:00:16 CST 2015

Dear Eastern Students, Faculty, and Staff:

I want to invite you to attend an afternoon of holiday entertainment by both the theater and music departments on Sunday, December 6 starting at 2:00 p.m. in Mitchell Auditorium. The theater department will present "It's a Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play" beginning at 2:00. Following a short break, the 89th Annual Candlelighting service will begin at approximately 3:30 p.m. Candlelighting is the annual Christmas concert featuring the Concert Band, Concert Choir, and our rock band, the Eastern Expressions. The program will culminate with the lighting of candles.

We hope to see you there!

--
Dr. Brandon Hendrix
Eastern Oklahoma State CollegeDirector of Instrumental & Choral Ensembles, Department Chair
bhendrix at eosc.edu