[Eoscstudents] Did you borrow a book from me

Kinya Meineke kmeineke at eosc.edu
Tue Dec 8 11:10:45 CST 2015

Good Morning!

If you borrowed books from Student Support Services don't forget to turn
them back in before you leave for Christmas break or you will be fined.  You
can also return books that were borrowed from the  NASNTI Grant that Carly
Jones loaned out as well to me.   We would also appreciate any book
donations! I hope that your semester went well and that you have a safe and
Happy Holiday Season!!  Please let us know if we can help you in any way!
Merry Christmas from Student Support Services!

Kinya Meineke, M.A.g.

Counselor/Advisor

Student Support Services

Eastern Oklahoma State College