[Eoscstudents] Welcome Back!

Greg Warren gwarren at eosc.edu
Fri Jan 9 14:03:12 CST 2015

I would like to welcome all students as we begin a new semester at Eastern.
I invite you to stop by the Student Services Office on the 2nd floor of the
Student Center for free popcorn and hot chocolate on Monday, January 12th
from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.  If you are attending Eastern for the first time
this semester, you may also pick up a welcome packet that contains important
information for you as you start your Eastern experience.

Please come to the Student Center Ballroom on Tuesday, January 13th at 6:30
PM for a performance by magician Jonathan Meyer, Oklahoma City's Best
Magician.

Feel free to stop by the Student Services Office whenever we can be of
assistance and have a great semester.

Greg Warren

Dean of Students/Athletic Director

Eastern Oklahoma State College