[Eoscstudents] Attn: SSS Participants Only!! Student Support Services/Student Success Center workshops

Kathy Howe khowe at eosc.edu
Tue Jan 13 11:20:33 CST 2015

    Financial Literacy Workshop
College Success Workshop

Student Success Center/Student Support Services (SSC/SSS) program
participants:  the Required Workshops for the Grant Aid Scholarship will be
offered on Blackboard only during the following dates:

Jan 18-26

Feb 8-15

Mar 1-8

Mar 29-Apr 5

SSC/SSS participants will need to contact Kathy Howe in Johnston 118 or at
khowe at eosc.edu to get enrollment instructions to do the workshops.  These
workshops will close at 11:59 PM of the last day.

Participants will not be able to apply for the Grant Aid Scholarship without
completing both workshops and having at least one other contact with our
program.

For those who completed only one workshop last semester, let me know that
you did that and I will send you the correct workshop for you to complete.