[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. June 1

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jun 1 08:59:15 CDT 2015

Hi folks,

It's looking like a beautiful day this first of June!  The sun is shining and I don't see a cloud in the sky.  Of course, my window is still all fogged up from all the moisture in the air, but from what I can see, it still looks really good out there!

Gear Up camp will kick off today.  They will arrive before lunch and eat in the Cafeteria at 12:00, then head off on a scavenger hunt to various points around campus, so if you see clusters of wild young people running all over campus, don't worry, it's not the Zombie Apocalypse, it's just a Gear Up activity, and they will be supervised.

Our menus for today include:

Lunch-Hot ham and cheese or hot roast beef and cheese sandwiches with curly fries or chips, macaroni and cheese, steamed carrots, BBQ beans, and brownies.

Dinner:  Pasta bar with garlic breadsticks, corn on the cob, steamed broccoli, fried okra, salad, and ice cream.

Have a great day at Eastern,

Rhoda