[Eoscstudents] Career Fair

Tina Ray tray at eosc.edu
Mon Mar 2 09:14:52 CST 2015

I would like to remind you of the CAREER FAIR that we will be hosting on
Wednesday, March 4 from 11:00 a.m. - 2 p.m. in the Student Center Ballroom.
Some of the vendors who have agreed to attend are the following: McAlester
Regional Health Center, Shelter Insurance, OK Dept. of Rehabilitation,
Latimer County Health Department, Workforce Oklahoma, American Fidelity
Assurance Company - Information Systems Division, Choctaw Nation Career
Development and many more.

We will also have representatives to discuss transfer information from the
following universities: OU, OSU, UAFS, NSU, ECU, SOSU and UCO.  We are
excited to organize this event for you, so come out and take part!  We have
door prizes to give away too.  Hope to see you at the Career Fair!

Tina Ray

Vocational Career Counselor/Recruiter

Student Disabilities Coordinator

Eastern Oklahoma State College