[Eoscstudents] Menus for Tues. March 3 thru Fri. March

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Mar 3 09:33:24 CST 2015

 Hi folks,

Sorry for the delayed menu this week.  We're still winding down from the Sapphire Ball last Friday, plus getting used to a new routine without our little buddy, Susie Smith.  This is just temporary, as she is recovering from knee surgery, which was successful but excruciating, she says.   I know this is going to be really strange for her, as she is one of those people who can count the number of times she's even been to a doctor on one hand!

The Cyber Café will not be open this week, but we will offer a fast food option (listed in the following menus), along with our main line option.

On Wednesday from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., the Student Success Center (aka Student Support Services) and the Academic and Career Advisement Offices will present a Career Fair in the EOSC Ballroom.  Students will be able to get information about career options, network with regional vendors, and learn what it takes to get the career you want!

Also on Wednesday evening, there will be a Mardi Gras dance in the Ballroom.  Get out there and dance like no one's watching!

EOSC birthdays for the week include Dean of Students, Greg Warren, on Friday March 6th, and  Scholarship/Testing Coordinator, Gail Wilson on Sat. March 7th.   You two enjoy your day!

Lunch menus for the week include:

Tuesday:  Baked chicken breast with mashed potatoes and gravy, or steak melt sandwiches with fries, hot rolls, BBQ beans, steamed carrots, steamed broccoli and cauliflower, rice pilaf, yellow cake with chocolate icing.

Wednesday:  Meatloaf with mashed red potatoes, or chicken fried chicken sandwich with potato wedges, gravy, hot rolls, green beans, Antigua blend vegetables, fried okra, white cake with cream cheese icing.

Thursday:  Burritos with chili and cheese, or cheeseburgers and fries, Spanish rice, refried beans, corn nuggets, chips and salsa, guacamole, chocolate cake with vanilla icing.

Friday:  Baked tilapia, steamed rice, red beans and cornbread, fried okra, baked potatoes, cookies.

Dinner menus include:

Tuesday:  Tacos and loaded nachos, Mexican rice, black beans, calico corn, fried okra.

Wednesday:  Chicken and rice casserole, potato cubes, steamed carrots, ranch beans.

Thursday:  Broccoli beef or Dr. Tso chicken steamed white rice, egg rolls, corn, black eye peas.

Friday:  Buffalo or regular chicken strips, French fries, Texas toast, mashed potatoes.

Have a great week at Eastern,
Rhoda