[Eoscstudents] Attn: SSS Participants Only!! Student Support Services/Student Success Center workshops - LAST CHANCE

Kathy Howe khowe at eosc.edu
Thu Mar 12 08:05:46 CDT 2015

cid:image005.jpg at 01D02F22.F15CAAC0    cid:image006.jpg at 01D02F22.F15CAAC0

    Financial Literacy Workshop
College Success Workshop

Student Success Center/Student Support Services (SSC/SSS) program
participants:

Mar 29-Apr 6 is the last chance this semester to complete the required
workshops on Blackboard for the Grant Aid Scholarship.

SSC/SSS participants will need to contact Kathy Howe in Johnston 118 or at
<mailto:khowe at eosc.edu> khowe at eosc.edu to get enrollment instructions to do
the workshops.  These workshops will close at 11:59 PM of the last day.

Participants will not be eligible to apply for the Grant Aid Scholarship
without completing both workshops and having at least one other contact with
our program.

For those who completed only one workshop last semester or during the last
session, let me know that you did that and I will send you the correct
workshop for you to complete.