[Eoscstudents] GRANT AID FOR SPRING SSC STUDENTS ONLY!

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Fri Mar 13 13:05:59 CDT 2015

Student Support Center is now ready to take applications for the spring,
2015, Grant Aid.  Only students who are already in SSS as a participant and
have been active since last fall or before are eligible to apply.

Come by my office in Johnston Hall, room 115, or call me at 918-465-1823.
The deadline for application is April 6, 2015.  Remember, the rules are:

*        An active member of the TRiO program, Student Support Services

*        Be a current recipient of Pell Grant

*        Have an unmet need of greater than $602

*        Have completed the required workshops.

The workshops are available on Blackboard until April 6.  Contact Kathy Howe
at 918-465-1860 or come to her office in room 118 in Johnston Hall.

McAlester participants in the program may call or meet with Kathy on
Thursdays, or with Kinya Meineke on Monday and Wednesdays at the McAlester
Campus.

With Spring Break taking up a full week, you might want to contact Kathy or
Kinya today so you can work on the workshops while your off next week.

Sue Lovett, M.S., Director

Student Success Center

TRiO Student Support Services

Eastern Oklahoma State College