[Eoscstudents] GRANT AID FOR STUDENT SUPPORT CENTER PARTICIPANTS!

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Mon Mar 23 14:25:17 CDT 2015

Don't forget, the deadline to sign up for Grant Aid from your Student
Support Center (Student Support Services) is April 6.  Please contact Ms.
Howe at 465-1860 for instructions on how to access the required workshops,
and then come sign up in my office, Room 115 in Johnston Hall.  McAlester
students may apply by calling 918-465-1823 or visiting Ms. Kinya Meineke on
the McAlester Campus on Monday (today) or Wednesday.

This is a grant that is only offered to continuing, active participants in
the Student Support Services program.  If you are interested in becoming a
member of SSS, call me at 465-1823 to see if you qualify for the program.
If you do, you may join this semester and be eligible to apply for Grant Aid
in the Fall.

Sue Lovett, M.S., Director

Student Success Center

TRiO Student Support Services