[Eoscstudents] Win the Prizes

Kinya Meineke kmeineke at eosc.edu
Thu Mar 26 12:14:18 CDT 2015

 Students and SSS Participants-
Win the attached prizes by attending the CAREER FAIR!! All students are encourage to attend and do not have to be present to win.  The prizes include an MP3 Player worth $75.00, Leather Portfolio's, EOSC T-Shirts, Laptop or tablet lock, Flash drives, EOSC Goodies, Sonic Gift Cards, and more!

So, I would like to remind you of the CAREER FAIR that we will be hosting on Monday March 30, 2015 from 11:00 a.m. – 2 p.m. in the Student Center Ballroom.  This is a great networking experiences for you and internship opportunities will be available as well.  Stop by during your lunch break or in between classes. Some of the vendors who have agreed to attend are the following: McAlester Regional Health Center, Shelter Insurance, OK Dept. of Rehabilitation, Latimer County Health Department, Workforce Oklahoma, Oklahoma Highway Patrol, OSBI, Franklin Electric, Choctaw Nation Career Development and many more.

We will also have representatives to discuss transfer information from the following universities: OU, OSU, UAFS, NSU, ECU, SOSU, OBU, and UCO. We are excited to organize this event for you, so come out and take part! Hope to see you at the Career Fair!

SSS Participants you will receive extra points for attending but it is open to ALL STUDENTS!  I hope those of you from McAlester will come over and attend as well!!

Kinya Meineke, M.A.g.
Counselor/Advisor
Student Support Services
Eastern Oklahoma State College