[Eoscstudents] College Night at McAlester Campus April 1

Anne Brooks abrooks at eosc.edu
Mon Mar 30 08:06:50 CDT 2015

Did you know that we offer Associates, Bachelors and Masters degrees at the McAlester Campus? If you are interested in exploring your academic options, come see us at College Night on Wednesday, April 1 from 4 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at Eastern Oklahoma State College in McAlester.

Representatives from Eastern, Southeastern Oklahoma State University and East Central University will be available to discuss available courses and degree programs, as well as financial aid and scholarship opportunities.

We will have give-always, food and refreshments.

Participants can enter a drawing to win a one-time $500 scholarship for EOSC, SE and ECU courses in McAlester.

Eastern is located at 1802 E College Ave.

--
Anne Brooks, M.A.
Campus Director/Academic Advisor