[Eoscstudents] Career and College Fair

Sandra Robertson srobertson at eosc.edu
Mon Mar 30 08:09:06 CDT 2015

I wanted to remind everyone about the Career and College Fair we are hosting
today from 11:00 a.m. - 2 p.m. in the Student Center Ballroom. Please stop
by and visit with one or all of the 38 anticipated vendors that will be on
our Campus.   We are excited about this event and feel it will be a great
networking opportunity for our students.  Below, you will find a few of the
businesses and colleges that will be attending.

McAlester Regional Health Center, Shelter Insurance, OK Dept. of
Rehabilitation, Latimer County Health Department, Workforce Oklahoma,
Oklahoma Highway Patrol, OSBI, Franklin Electric, Choctaw Nation Career
Development, KTC, Holiday Inn Express, MCAAP, and many more. The colleges
will be OU, OSU, UAFS, NSU, ECU, SOSU, OBU, and UCO.

Sandra Robertson

Enrollment Advisor

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 West Main