[Eoscstudents] Tutor.com

Maria Martinez mmartinez at eosc.edu
Mon May 11 11:32:29 CDT 2015

Greetings!! Happy Finals Week!

Congratulations on making it through the year!  As you near the end of the
Spring Semester, we want to make sure you have everything that you need to
be successful.  Don't forget that you have FREE access to our online
tutoring services here at EOSC through Tutor.com.  They are here 24/7 to
help you through any problem that you may have in your classes, and over 90%
of students who have used them said that the service has helped them achieve
higher grades.

Take advantage of this opportunity now by logging in to your personalized
account by following these simple steps:

1. Log into your Blackboard account and find the Tutor.com link on the
left-hand panel.

2. Follow the easy instructions on the homepage to Login and get connected
to a tutor.

If this is your first time using tutor.com and want to know how it works,
watch this quick video to get you started:
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi5yckIodOo> "Tutor.com -  'How It Works'
Video"

Good luck on your finals and please contact me with any questions!

Maria

Mrs. Maria K. Martinez

Director of Library Media Services

Eastern Oklahoma State College