[Eoscstudents] Lunch Menu for Wed. May 13

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed May 13 10:05:34 CDT 2015

Hi folks,

It looks like we may get more rain today, not that we need any more.  A lot of areas are still under water from our first storms.  I may have to learn to swim yet!

We're halfway through finals week today and you can tell that quite a number of the students are already finished and gone.  It's definitely looking less busy on campus.

Our lunch menu for today includes:

Pork loin, corn, Brussels sprouts, broccoli and cauliflower, mixed vegetables, hot rolls, and apple cobbler.

Have a great day and stay dry,

Rhoda