[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Nov. 2

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 2 09:31:06 CST 2015

Hi folks,

I think I'm in denial that we're this far along in the year, but since we've
passed Halloween, and I saw a flock of geese heading south this weekend, I
guess it's true.  It always amazes me how these creatures know when and
where to go to survive, totally without the aid of cell phones, weather
reports, GPS, the internet, motor vehicles, or any other form of technology
that we humans seem to find so necessary.  I'm pretty sure most humans
wouldn't do nearly as well without our "necessities".

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Sliced pork chops, creamed chicken and biscuits, fettucine Alfredo, mashed
potatoes and gravy, green beans, cauliflower.  Hamburger bar, pizza bar, sub
sandwich bar, waffle bar.  Dessert:  Peach cobbler.

Dinner:

Chicken parmesan, hot ham and cheese, stuffed peppers, white rice, mixed
vegetables, fried okra, hamburger bar, cookies, dessert.

Enjoy your day,

Rhoda