[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Nov. 3

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Nov 3 10:45:09 CST 2015

Hi folks,

It has been a cool morning and I think most of our students chose to
hibernate rather than get up and around in the chilly morning air, except
the baseball boys who had been in the weight room working up an appetite.

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Little smokies, chicken and rice casserole, corn dogs, whipped potatoes,
baby carrots, green peas, fried okra.  Hamburger bar, pizza bar, sub
sandwich bar, waffle bar, and lemon cake for dessert.

Dinner includes:

Tacos, beef fajitas, chicken fajitas, Spanish rice, refried beans, Italian
blend vegetables, hamburger bar, dessert.

Enjoy your day,

Rhoda