[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Fri. Nov. 6

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Nov 6 10:55:44 CST 2015

Hi folks,

I hope everyone made it through yesterday evening's storms without damage.
These things can get wild and woolly sometimes.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to English instructor LeeAnne Schweitzer,
and recently retired and much missed, Ruth Brelsford.   Saturday, campus
police officer Wesley Bell will celebrate his birthday, and Sunday is Marci
O'Donley's big day.

Ruth also has our sympathy in the loss of her 90 year old father, Paul
Askew.   Services will be today at 2:00 at the First Baptist Church in Red
Oak.

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Fried catfish, crispitos, baked chicken breast, garlic red potatoes, corn on
the cob.  Hamburger, pizza and waffle bars.  Orange Jello salad for dessert.

Dinner menu:

Steak fingers with gravy, cheeseburger macaroni, egg and cheese sandwich,
lemon peper potatoes, macaroni and cheese, cauliflower, hot dogs with chili,
chips, dessert.

Do something fun today,

Rhoda