[Eoscstudents] Homecoming week Nov 9-14

josh roberts jroberts at eosc.edu
Sun Nov 8 12:56:40 CST 2015

Hello students,

Its homecoming week we hope you are as excited as we are. This week we will
have many events happening on campus. Each day has a different dress up day
that you will be able to win a prize if you are dressed the best. We are
also having a car decorating contest aka Mountaineer my ride   judging will
be on Friday November 13 if your vehicle is decorated the best it will be
allowed to be in the parade.

This year we have changed the way you will vote for your homecoming king and
queen; you will go to https://www.balloteer.com/bp/nph-bstart?
<https://www.balloteer.com/bp/nph-bstart?&eid=9105532350490577>
&eid=9105532350490577 and chose the nominee that you think deserves to be
your king and queen. Ballots will be available online 11-10-2015, 12:01:00
AM CST.

Monday- Superhero Day

Minute to win it games 12-1 (free pizza to fastest time)

Chili cook-off @6:30 free for students with ID

Home coming dance @8:30 in the Goddard building ft. Karaoke

Tuesday- Tacky Tourist Day

Minute to win it games 12-1 (free pizza to fastest time)

Mountaineer challenge @5:30pm chance at (50 dollar gift card)

Mountaineer Trivia @7:30pm (free pizza to the winner)

Wednesday- Wacky Socks and Hat Day

Chalk it up amphitheater 10am-4pm

Minute to win it games 12-1 (free pizza to fastest time)

Karaoke Night in Ball room @7 presented by Dancehance Entertainment

Thursday- Favorite Character Day

Paint your spirt 10am-4pm

Minute to win it games 12-1 (free pizza to fastest time)

Mr. Eastern @ 7 auditorium

Friday- Blue and Gold Day

Minute to win it games 12-1 (free pizza to fastest time)

Meet the Teams- Pep Rally Gym @ 3:30

Saturday

Parade @ 11am

Cook out @noon in the amphitheater

Caricatures and wax hands from noon- 2pm amphitheater

Photo booth in gym 2pm-6pm

Basketball games @2:30pm Women and 5:00pm Men