[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Nov. 10

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Nov 10 10:23:05 CST 2015

Hi folks,

Day Two of Homecoming week here at Eastern, and the dress code for today is
Tacky Tourist Day.   I know I've seen at least one student running around
looking pretty touristy this morning, (probably about like I would if I ever
went on a vacation).    There were a few super heroes around yesterday,
following Monday's Super Hero theme, but Shadoe Harshaw went all out with
his Ninja Turtle costume.  Way to go Shadoe!

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Country fried steak, tacos, crispitos, mashed potatoes and gravy, mixed
vegetables, broccoli.  Hamburger bar, pizza bar, sub sandwich bar, waffle
bar.  Broccoli and cheese soup.  Dessert:  Banana cake.

Dinner:

Salisbury steak, chicken patty sandwich, hamburger macaroni, mashed potatoes
and brown gravy, green peas, cauliflower, hamburger bar, cookies, dessert.

Do something meaningful today,

Rhoda