[Eoscstudents] Menu for Veterans Day Wed. Nov. 11

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Nov 11 09:41:53 CST 2015

Happy Veterans Day!

Looks like a cloudy day today, but that won't dampen the spirits of those
participating in today's dress theme of "Crazy Hat and Socks Day".   I even
borrowed a hat from my daughter for it.

FYI:  In past years the Honors Club has sponsored a free lunch and Veterans
Day program for local veterans.  This year with Veterans Day occurring
during Homecoming week, this special event has been postponed until next
Tues. Nov. 17.  That should give our local participating veterans an
opportunity to attend another program today and come here for a free lunch
and special program next Tuesday.

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Chicken strips, pasta bake, red beans with rice and sausage, potato wedges,
corn, green beans.  Hamburger bar, waffle bar, sub sandwich bar, pizza bar.
Dessert:  Apple crisp.

Dinner menu:

BBQ ribs, beef chow mein, cheese ravioli, garlic herb cheese potatoes, corn
on the cob, California blend vegetables, hamburger bar, bread sticks,
dessert.

Do something patriotic today,

Rhoda