[Eoscstudents] Today's events

Lindy Basden lnbasden at eosc.edu
Thu Nov 12 08:42:49 CST 2015

Don't forget today we are doing both Chalk it Up and Paint you spirit form
10-4 outside the Student Center. Then at noon we will have Minute to Win it,
and tonight is Mr. Eastern at 7PM in the auditorium.

Today's Dress up theme is Favorite Character. We didn't have anyone come to
our office yesterday for Wacky sock and hat day so we don't have a winner.
Be sure to come to Student Center office 208 to enter.

Lindy Basden

Cheer and Dance Coach & Student Life Coordinator

Staff Council Chair

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 W. Main

Wilburton, OK 74578