[Eoscstudents] Say "thank you" to a veteran

Kristen Turner kturner at eosc.edu
Thu Nov 12 16:00:38 CST 2015

We will be set up in the cafeteria again tomorrow (Nov. 13) from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m. taking photos of individuals who would like to say "thank you" to veterans or a particular veteran. Instead of asking everyone to speak on camera as we have in the past, we will have chalkboards and chalk and simply take a photo of you and your message. These messages will be included in the Veterans Day video that will be played Nov. 17.

Anyone can participate, so please come over and help us complete this project.

--
Kristen E. Turner
Eastern Oklahoma State College