[Eoscstudents] Music Department Fall Concert

Brandon Hendrix bhendrix at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 5 14:56:31 CDT 2015

Dear Eastern Students, Faculty, and Staff:

I want to invite you to attend our Fall Concert on Thursday, October 8 at 7pm in Mitchell Auditorium. The concert will feature our Concert Band, Concert Choir, and the Eastern Expressions. Selections from the Eastern Expressions include "What I Like About You" (The Romantics), "Fly Me to the Moon" (Frank Sinatra), "Shut Up and Dance" (Walk the Moon), and others.

As always, admission is free. We hope to see you there!

--
Dr. Brandon Hendrix
Eastern Oklahoma State CollegeDirector of Instrumental & Choral Ensembles, Department Chair
bhendrix at eosc.edu