[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Oct. 8

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Oct 8 09:49:37 CDT 2015

Hi folks,

It looks like a beautiful Thursday today!  Those of you who don't have class
today should get out and enjoy this nice weather while we still have it.
Being out in nature does your spirit good, (unless you have allergies).  You
know winter's coming, the days will be short, and we'll be cooped up inside
for WAY TOO LONG.

Everyone should plan to attend the FREE CONCERT this evening at 7:00 p.m. in
Mitchell Auditorium put on by the Eastern Expressions.  Several different
genres of music will be performed by our talented young singers and
musicians.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to Nurse Maye Durant of Eastern's Nursing
Department, and Rhonda Quinn, Administrative Assistant in the Ag Department.
I hope you gals have a great day!

Our Lunch menu includes:

Blackened chicken, Philly steak sandwich, BBQ meatballs, garlic red
potatoes, baby carrots, fried okra.  Hamburger bar, pizza bar, banana
pudding.

Dinner menu:

Cheese quesadillas, Monterey chicken, scalloped ham and potatoes, wild rice,
green beans, mixed vegetables, hamburger bar, pizza bar, dessert.

Enjoy your day,

Rhoda