[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Oct. 19

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 19 10:07:24 CDT 2015

Hi folks,

I hope you all had a wonderful Fall Break.  I saw several students at the
Fall Festival at Robber's Cave, as well as several staff members and Dougo
and the Knuckleheads from the radio station manning booths there.

I was very excited last week to get to meet soccer player Andrew Paterson's
parents, who are here visiting from Scotland.  They plan to be here several
days, so maybe some of the rest of you will get to meet them as well if you
haven't already.

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Chicken Alfredo, tacos, sliced roast beef, whipped potatoes and gravy, peas
and carrots, Italian blend vegetables, beans.  Hamburger bar, fries, pizza
bar, sub sandwich bar, cookies and Peanut Butter Cake.

The Dinner menu consists of:

Monterey chicken, BBQ pork chops, Beef stroganoff, rice pilaf, broccoli,
whole kernel corn, hamburger bar, dessert.

Enjoy your day,

Rhoda