[Eoscstudents] Menus for Wed. Oct. 21

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Oct 21 10:26:05 CDT 2015

Hi folks,

Today is the future!  Oct. 21, 2015 is the day from the movie Back to the
Future where hover boards, etc. were common modes of transportation, so ride
your hover board to the Cafeteria today at lunch and let me see it.  I might
even want to try it out.

Everyone needs to come visit the C4 Career Fair today in the President's
Dining Room.  Learn more about a future career, or perhaps a career change.
Knowledge is power!

Happy Birthday wishes go out to Idabel nursing instructor Jamie Fields.
Have a great day, Jamie!

Our Lunch menu includes:

Beef ravioli, baked tilapia, popcorn chicken casserole, baby carrots,
spinach, black eyed peas.  Hamburger bar, fries, pizza bar and sub sandwich
bar, and caramel apple dump cake.

Dinner consists of:

Fried chicken, pulled pork sandwich, Salisbury steak, whipped potatoes and
gravy, mixed vegetables, corn on the cob, hamburger bar, breadsticks,
dessert.

Happy hover boarding!

Rhoda