[Eoscstudents] Grandmother Party for Peggy McBeath - Friday

Margaret Sorrell msorrell at eosc.edu
Tue Sep 8 19:07:37 CDT 2015

The Division of Math and Science is hosting a Grandmother Party for Peggy McBeath this Friday, August 11 in Sullivan Hall. Peggy's daughter is expecting a boy who weighed in last week at 7 pounds 12 ounces and he is not even here yet. Stephanie's appointment went well today and her next appointment is next week if she makes it. We just want to do something nice for Peggy because she is always doing such nice things for all of us. Ms. Peggy said that diapers, (Huggies please) would be very much appreciated. I know it is a little late notice but there is never a better time than the present to have a party.

Please come by and have some cup cakes, light snacks and join us in celebrating Peggy's newest soon to be grandson.

--
Margaret Sorrell
Chair - Division of Science and Mathematics