[Eoscstudents] Mon. Sept. 28 Menus

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Sep 28 09:56:09 CDT 2015

Hi folks,

After major changes in the Cafeteria, we're trying to get back to
semi-normal around here, so I will try to send out the menu as I had in the
past.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to Hank Mooney.  Have a good one, Hank!

Monday Sept. 28, Lunch:

Pork chops, creamed chicken & biscuits, Fettucine Alfredo, mashed potatoes
and gravy, green beans, cauliflower, dinner rolls.  Hamburger bar, fries and
pizza bar.  Desserts:  Cookies and Froot Loop Treats.

Dinner:

Chicken parmesan, hot ham and cheese, stuffed peppers, white rice, mixed
vegetables, fried okra, hamburger bar, cookies.

Enjoy your day,

Rhoda