[Eoscstudents] STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES STUDENTS ONLY!

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Mon Sep 28 14:50:18 CDT 2015

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES (STUDENT SUCCESS
CENTER) PARTICIPANTS ONLY!

The Grant Aid Scholarship sign-in sheet is ready!  If you are in your second
semester with SSS, please come by the offices of the Student Success Center
and apply for the scholarship.  You may see myself, Sue Lovett, in room 115,
or Kathy Howe in room 118, Kinya Meineke in room 111, or Cindy Waldrop in
room 112 to sign in.  We are located in Johnston Hall.

IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

The deadline for signing up is October 23rd!  Also, these are the guidelines
for obtaining the scholarship:

1.     You must be a participant in Student Support Services.

2.     You must also be active in the program.  If you're not sure what
constitutes "active," come see one of our staff.

3.     You must be a recipient of PELL.  It doesn't matter if you don't
receive a full PELL, but you do have to be receiving PELL through your
financial aid.

4.     You must have an unmet need of at least the minimum PELL ($576).

5.     You should have a GPA of 2.0 or better.

I look forward to having you come by and sign up.  Remember, you will not be
considered if you don't sign up, and also if you are not in your second
semester with our program.

If you have not received one of our student planners, just ask and we will
give you one.

Thank you,

Sue Lovett

Sue Lovett, M.S., Director