[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. April 4

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 4 10:50:18 CDT 2016

Hi folks,

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  Our student group from Denmark is
with us once again this week, as they have been for the past few years, so
please welcome them back if you see them on campus.  This is an excellent
opportunity to learn "from the horse's mouth" as they say about a culture
most of us will never see.

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Cheese ravioli, beef enchilada bake, fried chicken, mashed potatoes and
gravy, green beans, corn cobettes, mixed vegetables, fries.  Burgers,
waffles, subs, pizza.  Dessert:  Brownies with M & Ms.

Dinner:

Sliced pork roast with gravy, chicken pot pie, meatball subs, garlic roasted
potatoes, corn, spinach, vegetable blend, burgers, cookies, dessert.

Have a great day,

Rhoda