[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. April 6

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Apr 6 10:53:14 CDT 2016

Hi folks,

What started off looking like a pretty cloudy day, has turned into a
beautiful looking one, (at least for the moment).  Makes you want to play
hooky, doesn't it?  Wonder if I could blend in enough to get to go with the
Denmark students to Great Balls of Fire later for some bowling and laser
tag?  I'm short enough.

Here's a heads up for an entertaining FREE Saturday night activity:  The
Latimer County Arts Council will be sponsoring Coffee Shop Open Mic night in
the Johnnie Wray Theatre on campus this coming Saturday at 7:00 p.m.  Any
Eastern student who sings, plays music, or whatever is welcome to come and
show off your skill.  Refreshments will be provided, and everyone is
welcome.  Any voluntary donations to help support our Arts Council in our
efforts to provide and encourage the arts in our county will be gratefully
accepted.  Any former students of Ruth Brelsford should make an effort to
attend as Ruth is sure to be at this event and will be thrilled to see you.

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Chicken nuggets, crispitos, red beans and rice with sausage, loaded
potatoes, corn, Brussells Sprouts, baked beans, fries.  Burgers, subs,
waffles, pizza.  Dessert:  Cookies and brownies.

Dinner:

Breakfast for dinner: Eggs, bacon, sausage links, biscuits and gravy, tator
tots, French toast sticks, yogurt bar, assorted cookies, dessert.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday,

Rhoda