[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. April 11

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 11 10:35:30 CDT 2016

Hi folks,

After hearing so many people (myself included) sneezing at random times the
past few weeks from all the pollen in the air, and on our cars, in our hair,
and on our clothes, I'm hoping the rain will wash some of it down stream.
The only down side is that the moisture is wonderful for breeding another
dreaded allergen, mold!  Sometimes we just can't win!  It's spring though,
so just sneeze, blow your nose, and enjoy the weather. It's too nice and
spring is too short to let allergies keep you indoors all the time.  We
spend enough time indoors at work!

Everybody be sure to wish campus police officer Tim Talley a happy (slightly
belated) birthday.  He celebrated his big day yesterday.  You can catch him
in the Cafeteria at lunch at his usual post.

Our Lunch menu includes:

Ham, grilled lemon chicken, Italian pasta bake, potatoes au gratin, winter
blend vegetables, rice pilaf, steamed carrots, fries.  Burgers, pizza,
waffles, subs.  Dessert:  White cupcakes with Reese's cup frosting.

Dinner:

BBQ chicken, Chinese pepper steak, tacos, steamed white rice, baked beans,
zucchini, macaroni and cheese, burgers, assorted cookies, dessert.

Have a great day,

Rhoda