[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. April 13

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Apr 13 11:05:37 CDT 2016

Hi folks,

It looks like another cool, rainy day today.  I bet there'll be lots of
napping going on later, (just not when you're supposed to be in class or
teaching one, ok?)

Very Happy Birthday wishes go out today to instructor Cheryl Wood Myers, and
double trouble twins, (just kidding), Kiera and Tiera Lewis.  I'm sorry I
didn't catch the name of their friend who shares their birthday, but am
wondering if that almost might qualify them to be triplets?

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Chicken tetrazzini, beef pot pie, smothered pork chops with rice, mixed
vegetables, fried okra, broccoli, fries.  Burgers, subs, pizza, waffles.
Dessert:    Orange gelatin delight.

Dinner:

Hamburger steak, parmesan chicken, rigatoni with Italian sausage, garlic
herb cheese potatoes, mixed vegetables, spinach, steamed cauliflower,
burgers, bread sticks, dessert.

Have a wonderful Wednesday,

Rhoda