[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. April 14

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Apr 14 10:58:14 CDT 2016

Hi folks,

Looking out the window, it looks like it could rain today, but I checked the
radar and it doesn't look like there's anything coming so we may just have a
cloudy, but rain free day. (You know Oklahoma weather, though.  Carrying the
umbrella may still be a good idea.)

Happy Birthday wishes go out to Gear Up's Rachael Ranallo today.  Have a
great day, Rachael!

Our Lunch menu for today includes:

Loaded nachos, sesame pork stir fry, smothered chicken, white rice, green
beans, corn, carrots, fries.  Burgers, subs,

Waffles, pizza.  Dessert:  Brownies.

Dinner:

Pasta Alfredo, Swiss steak, chicken tortellini, red potatoes, mixed
vegetables, cauliflower, zucchini, burgers, pizza, dessert.

Have a terrific Thursday,

Rhoda